Since 2006, [Gisgraphy](http://www.gisgraphy.com) is a free, open source framework that offers the possibility to do geolocalisation and geocoding via Java APIs or REST webservices. Because geocoding is nothing without data, it provides an easy to use importer that will automatically download and import the necessary (free) data to your local database ([OpenStreetMap](http://www.openstreetmap.org/), [Geonames](http://www.geonames.org/) and [Quattroshapes](http://www.quattroshapes.com/): more than 100 million entries). You can also add your own data with the Web interface or the importer connectors provided. Gisgraphy is production ready, and has been designed to be scalable(load balanced), performant and used in other languages than just java : results can be output in XML, JSON, PHP, Python, Ruby, YAML, GeoRSS, and Atom. One of the most popular GPS tracking System (OpenGTS) also includes a Gisgraphy client...Gisgraphy is a framework. As a result it's flexible and powerful enough to be used in a lot of different use cases. [read more](http://www.gisgraphy.com) if you use the premium servers, you can use the api key to test the webservices
This developer-centric REST API focuses on getting global city and region data. Easily obtain country, region, and city data for use in your apps!
- Filter cities by name prefix, country, location, and even minimum population.
- Get all country regions.
- Get all cities in a given region.
- Developer-friendly RESTful API adheres to industry best-practices, including HATEOS-style links to facilitate paging results.
- Backed by Amazon AWS load-balanced infrastructure for resiliency and performance!
- Data is periodically refreshed from GeoNames.org.
- All endpoints implicitly support JSONP-style invocation via an optional callback param.
- Since the database is periodically updated, this may very rarely result in certain cities being marked deleted (e.g., duplicates removed). By default, endpoints returning city data will exclude cities marked deleted. However, in the unlikely event that this occurs while your app is paging through a set of affected results - and you care about the paged results suddenly changing underneath - specify includeDeleted=SINCE_YESTERDAY (or SINCE_LAST_WEEK if you're really paranoid!).
The API ecotaco allows you to connect, create an account, manage your credit cards and order rides. # Authentication Ecotaco API use a system of application key and authentification token. ## Application key : The application key is generated by Ecota.co and unique to an application. Before accessing EcoTa.co APIs, you need to register your application. Please supply the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: - Application name - Company (if appropriate) - Contact name, phone and address - Contact email - Is this a web application, a desktop application, or an application running on a device? - Short description of your application It **must** be passed on request : "accounts -> login", "accounts -> facebook login" and "accounts -> register" . ## Authentification token : The authentification token is retrieved at login or register of an user. It **must** be passed in request for authenticate action in Authorization HTTP header. Example : Authorization: Token token=e55887022c1aca4c86abcc49e85ceb8a0c855d2af4d9fac75c08040a583dcde4 # Language On some of our resources, we filter the content displayed based on the Accept-Language header. If the language is not defined or if we don't use the language defined in this header, we automatically use French as the default language. EcoTa.co currently support two languages: English, French. ("en" and "fr") # Encoding All requests and answers on EcoTa.co are in UTF-8.